Frequently Asked Questions:
1. In which regions you are providing your locksmith services?
We are the providers of a wide range of locksmith services in the San Francisco, San Francisco Peninsula and the Bay Area of California.
2. How soon we can get your services?
Our dedicated solutions are just a call away from you. We assure our distinguished services within 15 minutes.
3. Are you available 24 hours?
Our credible and qualified team of professionals is highly committed to serve you round the clock and we don’t change extra.
4. How much time your technicians will take to complete?
Time varies according to service to service, for example replacement of mortise lock usually takes around 45 minutes but Yale locks repairs within 20 minutes.
5. What guarantee do you give on your tools and services?
We offer a 90 day guarantee. In some instances we will extend the warranty. varies according to service to service, for example replacement of mortise lock usually takes around 45 minutes but Yale locks repairs within 20 minutes.
6. What kind of electronic solutions you are providing?
Our contemporary security solutions include transponder key programmer, opening of car trunks, keyless entry system and remote control access.
7. What is the method of payment?
We accept cash and credit card and Cheques.
8. How your security tools are unique than other service providers?
We are one of the only companies in the bay area that have the equipment needed to replace car keys for all makes and models (the same equipment the dealership uses without the wait or towing cost)
9. Do you provide roadside emergency assistance?
Our mobile locksmith technicians will come to your location 24/7 days a week at no extra charge.
10. Can you manufacture standardized duplicate keys?
Yes! It’s our specialty. We have the same tools that the dealership uses to cut your car key (even if you lost your key) it can be duplicated with our high security key cutting machine and a key code that fits and is programed to your unique VIN number. It’s like you never lost your key. Plus you don’t need to wait in line at the dealership and pay money to tow your car. We will come to you!
11.Are you providing services when car Key broke off in the ignition / Car key won’t turn in the ignition?
We are highly specialized in these services. Our dedicated ignition repair locksmith specialist will repair your ignition and have it running again like new. Backed by our warranty.